Friday, August 24, 2007

Morning Coffee

A Travel+Leisure poll, released in the US on Tuesday, ranked Sydney as the fifth best city in the world. Italy's Florence was voted No. 1, Buenos Aires was second.

Okay it's a great place to visit according to some but I wonder how it ranks as place to live.


Back in the Saddle Again « Discovering Buenos Aires
We met a guy at the wedding in North Carolina who had just returned from Argentina. He was extremely bullish and excited about our new home country… Evidently his business mentor told him, “if I were a young man, I’d move down here immediately”.


Anecdotal evidence to be sure but I concur. I would, however, like to be able to read and understand the economic data. For example, I was looking a chart of the Argentina's M1 money supply the other day but I can't draw any meaning from it.


No comments: