Saturday, August 25, 2007

About Me

For you folks on the BA NewComers list, here's a bit about me :

  • I'm a 36 year old male living in Capitola, California w/ my wife Julia
  • We're child free w/ no debt sans a small student loan.
  • I work as a Software Architect for Cisco. I'm a telecommuter.
  • As a child, I lived in many places but consider Maine my childhood home.
  • I was in foster care for 6 years (ages 9-15).
  • My politics tend to be libertarian
  • I reject the supernatural
  • I'm an ordained Zen Priest
  • I can't read a book cover to cover -- ADHD anyone?
  • I race bicycles competitively
  • I'm 5' 9'' and once weiged 220 lbs. Now I weigh 165
  • I did my first CrossFit session a couple of days ago and I'm still sore
  • I have an interest in the economic theory of the Chicago and Austrian School
  • I'm an Agile, Lean and ToC geek.
  • We bought and sold a house during the real estate bubble in California
  • I Tivo CSPAN's BookTV most weekends.
  • My favorite musicians/bands include: Frank Zappa, Paco De Luca, Brain Eno, The Clash

No comments: